**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think we deserved some elde compensation but the map 5/6 crystals

Game has been running terribly for the past couple of months, nothing else to say.If we can give them money they can at least give us an option to play the game without the issues that we have.

Do you think we deserved some elde compensation but the map 5/6 crystals 40 votes

Yes
72%
DL864Turkey_Tone83SCP1504Shamanriver77_Sham_SunRiceHera1d_of_Ga1actusMephistoSkyLord7000DracarusAgaxyFrydayKanonnAngryHen123Scarcity27SirGamesBondSHIELD4AGENTWasy1Sergeant_Badass84 29 votes
No
27%
GamerKerneasDRTOColinwhitworth69Snakeplaserjohn26JollyHawkTimeGenesisEtm34Zan0Haunted_ghošt 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    No
    No
  • Options
    Yes
    As Thronebreaker, Map 5 & 6 crystals do nothing at all in regards to compensation for the unlimited issues with the game for at least 6 months. Android the game is majority of the time unplayable and frustration enduring. Safe to say spending has stopped.

Should be getting minimum a 5-10% selector T5CC crystal rather than loads of stuff I'll never open. Got like 6500 crystals which are pointless 😂😂😂
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    No
    My only loss is the wasted time. I had to restart quests due to lag, I have to reset the game every 5 fights to play with at least bearable issues. Noone and nothing will ever give me back these wasted hours, accumulated over the past 7 months. Not even mentioning the damaged mental health because of the sheer unfairness. I really shouldn't play this lol :smiley:
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    No
    How do you propose they "give us an option to play the game without the issues that we have"?

Kabam has been clear about the problem and their path to fixing it. There is a beta coming soon on their redesign of this part of the game. They've been compensating us for AQ and AW b/c they are the somewhat mandatory parts of the game for most alliances, vs permanent content that we can do any time later.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    No
    Agaxy said:

Whoever disagrees, just tell me that they have time to work on captain america animations and effects, as well as the deals bcs they are thirsty for money, but not able to start fixing the stupid glitches which multiply by every new update and they take the same amount of skill to progamm as the things I stated about before

Not advocating for them but you know the game has various teams of people bcs Kabam is a big company, right? It's not like 20 ppl work on everything, from offers to new champs
  • Options
    No
    Aside from another big one like that nexus comp we got awhile ago but next time we get one that big I would like everything major to be fixed I want that nexus to be closure to all the deaths cause by this massive headache that’s been the last four months