**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which one to rank 2.

Dinos14Dinos14 Posts: 13
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Shang Chi, Peni Parker, Human Torch, Diablo (all unduped) or Colossus duped?

Which one to rank 2. 50 votes

Shang Chi
10%
De_Potato_SaladCap366ScrubhanBarani7dadanteofdmc 5 votes
Peni Parker
10%
Pikolupsp742DoomactusMutantA___4444RatedSViper 5 votes
Human Torch
52%
Malreck04_Sham_EtjamaDeaconEwell65SSS69Thoye3awesomesauceShiroiharaADwar616swmcswDrauglinSaltE_Wenis69HoitadoYodabolt21RiptideLady_TrinityJoshKosh557Scarcity27AGENT_A7KAce2319 26 votes
Diablo
10%
apatheticgSaquongoatShannokShep13579rebel_ 5 votes
Colossus
18%
0casual0DracarusSirGamesBondMessy151LBN1DrdoctErothbeenthere237BlackViking 9 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    Peni Parker
    Who else do you have ranked up as 6* or 5* rank5. I suggest picking someone with utility and sustainability or synergy purposes.
  • Options
    Rank 3 Black Widow, Bishop and Gambit. At rank 2 around a dozen including Corvus, CMM, NF, Emma and others @psp742
  • Options
    ErothEroth Posts: 24
    Colossus
    May be I am not good at playing Human torch but I face trouble while playing aganist jaggernaut or Mephisto using him, the unstoppable of Juggs and power gain of Mephisto are annoying. I also feel that his block proficiency or health pool is little low(lazy me never bothered to check :# ). I have maxed out awakened 5* HT.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    Peni Parker
    Human Torch is very good vs mystic and any champion that isn't incinerate immune... pre-fight is useful for Nova flame.. but the awaken ability for regaining 'Nova flame' is not great.. Colossus has multiple immunity except for poison and degen.. cannot be armor broken except by tech champions.

Shang-chi, Peni Parker, Diablo are all pretty good in their own right so its a win win.. only matter of time when champions in this list are rank up.. question is who gets rank up now and who is rank up second or third and so on.

I have Mysterio ranked up so I personally would be tempted to pick Peni Parker.. If you run high enough mystic dispersion.. then mystic champion like Diablo would be great.

Someone gave me great advice.. not sure if you follow any mcoc champion tier list, are after prestige or big yellow numbers.. what was suggested made sense to me.. rank up who you like to use.. unless you have too much rank up resources expiring and need to rank up.
  • Options
    SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    Diablo
    Diablo if you’re running suicides is the most overpowered insane champ ever. And if you take lots of hits to the face he’s the best out of them as well
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 676 ★★
    Shang Chi
    Wrong vote on Shang chi,
    Rank up HT.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,542 ★★★★★
    Diablo
    _Sham_ said:

you should eventually R2 all of them. They all are worth R3. I will say start with one you like.

I agree with @_Sham_ 100% but rank up who you want 1st If I was in your shoes though I'd do Diablord