**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New champion Player Icons(or Avatars)

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
so as yall can see, you can choose your own favorite champ and use it as your avatar. Mine is beast. But they haven't updated the avatars and there are no avatars of the new champs released recently. I was looking for YONDU, my favorite champ, and he wasn't there when I first joined forums. 2 months later, he still isn't in the avatar list. So I was wondering, when will Kabam add new icons like Stark Spidey, Yondu, Green Goblin, Moringstar, etc. tks for reading and comment down below your thoughts

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Mentioned this a while ago too but didn’t hear anything. Would be nice if we could choose the new champs as well.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    This needs to be brought back up. When will Kabam add new avatars to the official forum? If I remember right, they added all as a single batch and haven’t added any more since. Doesn’t seem like it should be very difficult to address...
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I don’t think they’ve ever been updated since they moved over to the new forums. The next ones to be added would have been stark spidey, vulture, punisher 2099 and carnage I think. Yondu and nebula actually they haven’t been added either.
  • Options
    X3boss187X3boss187 Posts: 15
    How dp you change your avatar?
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    I’ve been making threads about this since green Goblin was released. It won’t happen. Kabam can’t be bothered to add some images to a website