**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cant find an Alliance

I've bounced around from one alliance to another looking for an alliance that is Gold 1 or higher and does AQ map 5. I always ask the alliance before entering if they are organized and communicate well. Time after time it ends up being a bunch of cowboys that just try plowing their way through and either don't communicate at all or enter with absolutely no plan. Can anyone help me find a home for my champs? I am extremely active, have Line and Discord accounts. My hero rating is 1,550,000. My game name is Zeth76
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    If uou want bites, you should start with prestige rather than rating. Just some advice.
  • Hey what's you discord.
    Mines IncredibleWord#0032
  • RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 198
    You can join us we are pushing for g3 ya we are low but with you, I’m sure you can help. We are trying to get more organized and helping new players grow. Hopefully you can help us. Add me on gamechat RAVEN1815
  • RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    No cowboys here. Just a bunch of organized, motivated and focused adults. My Line ID is RaiderBob. We run AQ 5/5/5 and a highly organized Gold2 AW of 3BGs.

Did I mention organized? 😁
  • Victor13Victor13 Posts: 9
    Hey,
    If you're still looking for an organized alliance.
    We run mix of epic and master Mods in AQ maps are 65555, 2 5x5 right now going to
    2 6x5 and 1 5x5 in a few weeks.
    Map6 paths are assigned.
    War G2 - 3 BG paths and boss circle are assigned.
    I've sent u a friend request in game
    In-game vicro13
    Line vicrosa13
  • Toast2321Toast2321 Posts: 30
    If you’re still looking, our alliance is looking for one more. I added you ingame
  • AozerAozer Posts: 38
    Hey, I've added you in game.
    We are g2, map5x3 ally. 4.2k glory a week.
    We assign war paths and discuss in Line
    Hopefully it will be a good fit for you.
  • @Gunner_Goodwin

If your still looking for an ally we are gold 1/plat 4 , aq map 6

If you want to discuss then send me a message on line
    kingleo1st