**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7-year Veteran: Overall Viewpoints, Strengths, & Abject Failure

ZarathustranZarathustran Posts: 1
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Greetings,

I’ve been playing MCOC for 7+years; and have subsequently become disillusioned at the nature and qualities of the current MCOC leadership, design, and customer offerings.

Let’s be clear. The “gameplay” involving parry mechanics has obviously gone on for far too long. I have teams of data testers, developers, and architects standing by who can identify and remedy troubles much faster and far better than what we’ve been allotted thus far.

“Thank you for playing Contest of Champions”?

These events have been going on for nearly a year. More appropriate is to thank those who haven’t yet deleted and forgotten MCOC; (besides your core demo), who honestly care about the production, development, and growth of MCOC more than any others corporate entity.

Ultimately and logically, until these structural situations improve, they remain a safe and marketable diversion concerning WWE properties and market futures.

Any aspect they hold to the improvement, decency, and integrity of humankind should properly be considered expendable.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Wait a minute, hold on, you're bragging about having an elite Team on hand and you're what? Demanding to take over the behind-the-scenes stuff for the game or are you trying to insinuate you can make a better game with your current crew?

Also what is your interest with this in WWE?

Last time I check Marvel and wrestling had nothing to do with one another here.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Issues have gone on for nearly a year? Last I checked it’s not June, July or August. (Honestly can’t remember when they started because I’ve not experienced the issues other than that small one Android had last month?)
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    There s job openings in Kabam, you should check that page instead of the forums.
  • Options
    Hey there, we made a recent announcement about the status of the updates to the input system here.

While we needed to push the public beta back a bit, we will still be having a smaller private beta this month and, if all goes well, we may be able to open it up to more players afterward. Either way, we'll update players once we have more info after that initial beta.
This discussion has been closed.