Options

What do u think Psycho man's problem/s are?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,030 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
First I'll say that his dmg is fire, his dmg isnt lacking, but I think his problems are that he is impractical (it's hard to maintain furies, and when u switch modes it can be hard to refresh then if let's say you are in doubt mode and the opponent is extra defensive, and also sometimes you really need to be in a certain mode and when you switch u r in a big problem, if let's say u use him in a path such as Vivified, and you wanna use Fear mode so the opponent throw his speicals... when you switch modes it's over, especially when you get to Doubt mode, so what I'm saying is you cant use his utility right if you want damage) and if you really want good damage from him and make life easier, you need to sacrifice the utility with the Mangot synergy. So these are his problems, and of course not duration of things... what Kabam should do with him is make his kit so u can combine utility and damage, get both.

And I think his awakend ability is pretty bad but I dont know if anyone else think so too... should be replaced with something unique.

Also I have a question, I thought testing him in acts content to see if he can be used in questing (while going for damage) so where would you like me to test him?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,030 ★★★★

I think he needs a buff

Yes, a real one this time
    We and him were robbed
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,339 ★★★★★
    Before anyone answers your question correctly,
    What do u think Kabam's problem/s are? With the slow and sucking buff program
  • Options
    Tano177Tano177 Posts: 41
    The problem with Psycho-Man is that he achieves average damage after a whole process, and to achieve that damage you have to sacrifice your utility which ends up being completely impractical and unrealistic. So the problems are basically that his damage does not compensate for sacrificing utility. The given buff didn't help from that point but rather make some effects longer so there is more space to juggle around with the character but he still fails to deliver because he has the exact same damage that he deals at the cost of his utility.

So yeah Psycho-Man's buff is terrible