**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opinion on Battlegrounds (so far)

2»

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It's ok
    Well, I can`t really tell because so far I have done 1 fight. The things I have seen are pretty nice. And if it works it might even become my favorite mode.
    HOWEVER.
    This Beta clearly is not a beta. It preforms more like an alpha build.
  • SonSonSonSon Posts: 66
    It's bad
    Straight garbage.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It's meh
    Besides the bugs this is the same feel as incursions but you don't have to relay on a partner which is good. It is okay not fun enough for me to play it just for fun. The rewards need to be worth it. I'm talking big 6 star shards, and 6 star sig stone crystals at a minimum. Maybe even units is Kabam is feeling froggy.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    For me it's a disappointment.. yeah I know its beta but if they aren't ready for the number of summoner trying to play this new mode.. what makes you think they can be ready when it's live.. another annoying thing is can't even actually battle anyone, connection issues galore.. plus I get a loss for trying.. no thanks kabam.. F score.. maybe D for trying a new mode.. using 'energy' or let's say wasting energy for a beta in live server is terrible idea.. if it were in a beta server environment and I'm not using actual energy.. im for it.. for now.. not even going to touch battleground.. getting loss for bugs in a game mode.. ain't fun.. in AW or AQ, there is compensation but me trying beta battleground in live server is a NO.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    It's good
    For me, the mode has bugs but if I look past them, I think it's fun. Now, the real thing is -

1. Energy cost needs to be reduced
    2. Prizes for this mode need to be substantial to entice people
    3. Bugs need to be addressed, eventually.
    4. Matchmaking needs to be figured out, I found decent matches, nothing bad till now. Played 8-9 games
  • Austd001_Austd001_ Posts: 22
    Literally haven't managed to get into a figure yet, finds a match, we choose bans, draft champs then the game 'loses connection ' going into the first fight every time. Dog ****.
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    It's Great
    My rating isn't on how it is performing. Hopefully they fix things after the beta. But as far as game modes go it is one of the funnest (well, when it works thus far about 15% of the time). 😀
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

The game mode is fantastic. More reason to rank up defenders and I love the UI.

Rewards will make or break though - I hope Kabam give a good incentive to play the game mode

I have started to notice some annoying issues though.

The game will bring an attacker of defender into a fight which I didn’t select.

I thought I’d chosen Apoc to bring against a NF (his photo was in the selection box) and I somehow end up with korg?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    It's good
    Played up to 10 matches and I can't deny I had alot of fun although am experiencing some bugs while selecting champs for attack phase and defense phase, sometimes the champ I select is not the champ I will see when the game starts. For now that's the only bug am experiencing on my part.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Tried 3 times and couldnt get a match..will try later before judging w/o bugs.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    It's Great
    It's fun. Curious to see along with the relics what rewards will exist.

Extremely buggy atm though, but it's cooled down a bit later in the day. Give it time and it'll get it's kinks worked out.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    It's bad
    The mode itself is fun but it's so glitched. Can't tell you how many times I picked champs to either fight or defend and the computer picks different ones. So frustrating!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    It's good
    I like it. I won't like it when it goes live and I have to refresh champs and use energy to play. That will ruin it for me.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Could be the best game mode in the world but no one will play if rewards are rubbish, without any indication of what they will be it’s hard to judge.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    It's meh
    I am really disliking the tick tak clock sound … like … it’s putting me off in playing … makes me nervous/ anxious …

Only have done one run today. Tried to do one yesterday but could not get a match in several tries waiting for I think an hour in total to get a match.

Maybe I get used to the clock sound … but will never become a fan of it.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    It's Great
    Treo said:

I am really disliking the tick tak clock sound … like … it’s putting me off in playing … makes me nervous/ anxious …

Only have done one run today. Tried to do one yesterday but could not get a match in several tries waiting for I think an hour in total to get a match.

I've played MCoC with all sound off for years.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 775 ★★★
    It's good
    It’s good, but buggy. Also, I’m not a fan of the energy cost or the fact that we have to have certain champs ranked for the mode. It’s yet another mode, like every other mode, a pay to win clown fiesta. Give the people one thing that’s skill based for the love of god. Sell skins if you need money that bad.
  • I like it. Without bugs it will prob be great. It really makes you think about your champion choices and who will be a great defender vs attacker as well as when to play them. I have a couple of champs who have dominated as attacker and some that are dominating as attackers. I'm excited to see what the finished product will have
  • Treo said:

I've played MCoC with all sound off for years.
    Same, never even knew there was sound with this new mode haha
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    It's meh
    Played two rounds. Is it always masochist?
    It's meh
    Also, I’m picking a champ as a defender and a different champ is used. Same thing happened when I picked my attacker.
  • KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    It's bad
    Its super frustrating so far. Ive managed to start kne game and my matchup was not who i thought it would bw. If they fixed it, id love it
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    I think it could be fun, but cant get through a full match without connection issues. I have all the doubts that this game mode will be riddled with bugs for the first year or more once it goes live in the game. Can we get monthly updates, quests an other things working properly before trying to push this.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    It's bad
    Now that I have actually played the mode (only 15 matches, which had no loading issues and matchmaking problems) I can definitely say this is the most fun mode in MCOC. This is such a solid addition to this game and I’m super astonished at the amount of creative effort that went into this mode to create something new, unique, and exciting. Props to Kabam on this one, just get those bugs worked out now lol
    edited March 2022
    It's meh
    The real killer is the 15 energy. I’d never waste that much energy on this unless the rewards were bonkers. Even then it’s questionable, I hardly have enough energy as it is for questioning.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    It’s pretty good. Can’t wait to make YT content on it