Mystic Dispersion- How many points?

Adi_tyaAdi_tya Member Posts: 94
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
As the title suggests guys, how many points in mystic dispersion is ideal?
Currently I have 3 points allocated to mystic dispersion and have enough loyalty to buy the 40 cores (about 400K loyalty required) tp unlock the 4th point.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Adi_tyaAdi_tya Member Posts: 94
    Or should I save up the loyalty for 5/6 star Unstoppable Colossus?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★
    Who are your main mystics?

When scarlet witch was great it was very easy to overshoot SP2 and miss the big damage. Someone like symbiote supreme might need more points than doom etc etc.

3 is probably the sweet spot, used to be able to farm cores in the daily quests but I dont know if thats a thing anymore.

Who are your main mystics?

When scarlet witch was great it was very easy to overshoot SP2 and miss the big damage. Someone like symbiote supreme might need more points than doom etc etc.

3 is probably the sweet spot, used to be able to farm cores in the daily quests but I dont know if thats a thing anymore.

My main mystics are Sym Sup (6-star R3), Doom (5-star R5), Tigra (6-star R1), Magik (5-star R5) and BPCW (6-star R1) (mostly on AQ)
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,303 ★★★★★
    I am running md 5/5, I think 4/5 is solid point.
    My main mystics are Sorcerer,Doom,MS and BWCV

I am running md 5/5, I think 4/5 is solid point.
    My main mystics are Sorcerer,Doom,MS and BWCV

I see
    Could you please share a video of how much power does 5 dispersion gives if isn't too much trouble for you?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,831 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    3/5 is more than enough for for doom, in a buff heavy matchup even 4 MD "may" messup doom cycle.
    Sym, Max MD
    Magic the more the better
    Tigra doesn't need it that much
    Bwcv, is good without it too, md is just added bonus.

I run 5/5 for defence.

3/5 is more than enough for for doom, in a buff heavy matchup even 4 MD "may" messup doom cycle.
    Sym, Max MD
    Magic the more the better
    Tigra doesn't need it that much
    Bwcv, is good without it too, md is just added bonus.

Ooooh
    So looks like 3 or 4 points is optimal according to my roster unless I am using SS
  • EtherealityEthereality Member Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Between using that loyalty for buying UC vs an extra point on MD, the answer is obvious:

one extra point of MD is far more impactful than adding that good-for nothing-UC to your roster.

Since your main, strongest Mystic is SymSupreme, then absolutely yes, that extra point on MD is well worth its price in loyalty.
  • JPeanutsJPeanuts Member Posts: 50
    I have 3/5 and it works perfectly for me with Doom, I tried 4 but it messes with his cycle and you can miss triggering specials unless you’re lightening fast. I also run SorcSup, Dragon Man and BWCV and 3/5 works fine with them.

Between using that loyalty for buying UC vs an extra point on MD, the answer is obvious:

one extra point of MD is far more impactful than adding that good-for nothing-UC to your roster.

Since your main, strongest Mystic is SymSupreme, then absolutely yes, that extra point on MD is well worth its price in loyalty.

Thanks!!
    JPeanuts said:

I have 3/5 and it works perfectly for me with Doom, I tried 4 but it messes with his cycle and you can miss triggering specials unless you’re lightening fast. I also run SorcSup, Dragon Man and BWCV and 3/5 works fine with them.

Awesome
    Thank you for the input!

I'd do 3/5 for you

Thank you!