Options

6.4.5 THE GRANDMASTER

SPARTAN0078SPARTAN0078 Posts: 95
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So guys almost done with 6.4.5 , I have she hulk at R2 for the boss so no worries on that

Below I will post a pic of my top champs however this is the team I’m planning against the GM
Hercules sig 100 , aegon sig 100, colossus r5 , she hulk 6* R2 and red mags r5

I currently have 600 units , planning to save for a month till 2k and also farm revives , would that be enough

All help is appreciated✌️🤙
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    @DrZola , @SpideyFunko especially also will need ur views too ✌️
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Grandmaster is more of a skill fight than a "use this champ" fight.
    Once you understand what you're doing, he's, dare I say, the most fun and enjoyable boss to fight.
    https://youtu.be/Tj1V0Si5xHA
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So if you have a reverse control immune champ, it’s worth bringing them for the GM’s third phase, like iHulk with Overseer synergy
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    Hercules with heimdall let's you screw up twice per fight, so you really get 3 chances per revive. That will help you save on revives. If I were you I'd bring a team of Hercules, heimdall, og Thor, Angela, and either white mags or Odin. Good for the first kill.
  • Options

So if you have a reverse control immune champ, it’s worth bringing them for the GM’s third phase, like iHulk with Overseer synergy

I got mysterio but no overseer though , should I rank him up?
  • Options

Hercules with heimdall let's you screw up twice per fight, so you really get 3 chances per revive. That will help you save on revives. If I were you I'd bring a team of Hercules, heimdall, og Thor, Angela, and either white mags or Odin. Good for the first kill.

I don’t have og thor but Angela isn’t even awkened yet but if I’d say the rest purely for synergies. I can try it
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,689 ★★★★★
    Aegon all the way for me, but that was a while ago and before champs like Herc.

Honestly, it was painful the first time—you can watch videos and try to tap along with them to get the feel for it, but for me that didn’t really simulate the fight enough. Once you get into a rhythm it can go pretty easy.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Honestly, it was painful the first time—you can watch videos and try to tap along with them to get the feel for it, but for me that didn’t really simulate the fight enough. Once you get into a rhythm it can go pretty easy.

Dr. Zola

I have seen solos with herc , I believe I can do it , ur thoughts? @DrZola

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,689 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Go for it. If you’ve seen a video or two and like playing him, that’s all that matters.

I got 6* Herc, R3’d him, and still haven’t taken the time to get his play style down. He spends time in AQ as synergy partner for iHulk for me or on AW D.

So I’m not a Herc expert. :D

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Go for it. If you’ve seen a video or two and like playing him, that’s all that matters.

I got 6* Herc, R3’d him, and still haven’t taken the time to get his play style down. He spends time in AQ as synergy partner for iHulk for me or on AW D.

So I’m not a Herc expert. :D

Dr. Zola

I plan to go into that fight with this mindset I Get anything that I put my mind to it’s done, plus I took out champion boss with 600 units and an r1 Diablo whilst my fellow ally mate with 2 mil hero rating struggles with it

Plus the more the units I have the more calmer and effectively I play and yeah I am getting Hercules playstyle so yeah I’ll give it the shot and also keep the stash ready too

Thoughts @DrZola