**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Roster Advice from a returning player (Who to work on, invest in, quit investing in)

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, returning player here, so my roster may be a bit outdated. I need advice for who to work on/invest it and quit working on.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Doom, mysterio, cap, ultron, white magneto (red too if you have him), miles, bishop, and I personally would rank up old man Logan simply because I find him fun
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Apart from the ones mentioned above Colossus, Angela (duped and high sig if possible), Corvus, Hood, and Void (duped and high sig if possible) are pretty good options too.
    Angela doesn't really need the dupe for dmg, but mostly for her immunities. With it she destroys biohazard and caltrops fights in act 5.
    Hood is also very good but imo needs the mole man synergy to be able to sustain his ammo throughout the quest. However, if u only use him for a few fights in the quest he can do them without synergies. He is also a great synergy champ that can make Ghost and Kingpin even better.
  • Options
    NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    You have a few 5* in there, and some are pretty good like Cap infinity, Mysterio and Morningstar so I'd say try to focus on your 5* stars as much as you can. I'm not saying you should abandon your 4* completely just rank up your 5 stars as much as you can, because to be honest, they will be much more helpful than 4 stars later.

And I see you have a rare Goldpool. Pops out in the roster. Too shiny.
  • Options
    ZodiacKiller88ZodiacKiller88 Posts: 30
    Only invest in god tier 4 stars..
    Doom,warlock,cap infinity, venompool, colossus, void...maybe corvus,bishop,king groot
    From 5 stars
    Honestly i can think of only a few worth investing
    Ultron,Gwenpool,Morningstar....maybe thor rags
    Try to get more 5 stars...those will help in the long run
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    An unduped 5* Cap is absolutely worth it, for a progressing account..
    4* just doom and if you have red mags
    5* Ultron and capiw.

I'm sure you would be less on resources. Just these 4 can cover a lot of ground.