**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Science Awakening Gem

Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
My options are;

Spidy99
CAIW
Wasp
Hulk Ragnarok

Which one deserves most?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Heard spidey 2099 gets a nice boost with it
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

Heard spidey 2099 gets a nice boost with it

my heart says spidy too. also says caiw. i guess i have two hearts 🤔

• Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    2099 is so so good now. Hes my top dawg for alot of things, the issue with having both him and cap is that you basically have the same issue, they both need high sig, so it depends on who you want to put the resources in, and if you do war.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

2099 is so so good now. Hes my top dawg for alot of things, the issue with having both him and cap is that you basically have the same issue, they both need high sig, so it depends on who you want to put the resources in, and if you do war.

I’d say Spidey and cap are different.

Cap needs max sig, you don’t want to try and shrug off without a 100% chance, you don’t really want a less than 100% chance to armour break or petrify or he’s not as useful

Spidey *benefits* from max sig, but even at lower to medium sig you get the benefit from his sig. He is absolutely usable if you have a lower chance to re-trigger, or less combat power rate, it can only be a benefit. But Cap, if you have a 90% chance to shrug off a bleed, that 10% can kill you.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★

Cap needs max sig, you don’t want to try and shrug off without a 100% chance, you don’t really want a less than 100% chance to armour break or petrify or he’s not as useful

Spidey *benefits* from max sig, but even at lower to medium sig you get the benefit from his sig. He is absolutely usable if you have a lower chance to re-trigger, or less combat power rate, it can only be a benefit. But Cap, if you have a 90% chance to shrug off a bleed, that 10% can kill you.
    I actually completely agree with you, based on my recent playing exp, i would go with 2099
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    2099, science was my hope for the act 7 gem so I could do that exact thing. Unfortunately it was mystic.

2099 Supremacy
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

Spidy then thank you all mates 👍🏻