**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Belly Boy appreciation post !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion

I am talking about this big boy . Earlier i used to hate him and never understood why people loved him so much .

One fine day i took him to path 9 in War and boy he he proved his might there . There onwards i am taking path 9 with him and on a streak of 52 wins and 0 deaths .

His sp1 is a killer and can bypass some nodes and abilities as well . His shrug off with Hood synergy is broken .

Overall he has now become one of my favourite champs in the game and if i ever get a skill gem .. it's going to him for how good he serves me .

If you have him , go r3 him today and see what a monster he truly is . Dare anyone calls him fat !! He is just a big boy with a muscular belly .

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Totally agree. I've been bringing him into war lately and that sp1 is so useful because of how many things you can shut down. My favorite annihilus and terrax counter too. I was disappointed at first when I pulled him from SOP rewards last year, but I'm so glad to have been proven wrong. One of my fav skill champs for sure.
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149

I Love this guy! He’s my favorite champ in the game.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

Totally agree. I've been bringing him into war lately and that sp1 is so useful because of how many things you can shut down. My favorite annihilus and terrax counter too. I was disappointed at first when I pulled him from SOP rewards last year, but I'm so glad to have been proven wrong. One of my fav skill champs for sure.

Yeah i have been taking Terrax minis on hazard shift with him and he wrecks it ...really don't have to think about getting a counter for Terrax since KP does the job very well.