**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Cap IW Worth It?

BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I'll be close to exploring 7.4 and I want to know if it would be worth it to awaken and max sig my 6* Cap IW. I do really like him, and he would provide a lot to my roster. However .... it's a pretty big investment of ~150 generics and a generic awakening gem. Does 6* r3 help him out significantly? I don't really want to invest in my 5* since the game is shifting towards 6*s. If it means anything, I'm also planning on doing abyss in the coming months, so I will have a "backup" 6* generic.

I'll probably hold off on exploration anyways, since those sigs are going straight to my stash, but I would appreciate your opinions so that I can guide my decision.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    If I had that option I’d do it without hesitation
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Put it like this, If I were to pull just one Beardo from any 6* nexus, It would alter my plans for my next rank 4. One of my all-time favorite champs that the devs designed so needless to say, If I pulled him, I would immediately rank 4 and sig 200.