7.4.6 Kang Fight is UTTERLY Bugged and Requires Immediate Attention

TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm don't like to express my anger out to the forums about anything, but this is just so infuriating. Here's what happened:

I go into the fight, and I have 2 champs left. Torch with pre-fight with about 50% health left and Ultron with 100% health. I go ahead and take torch in with pre-fight and take 2 FULL stages off of Kang. First stage, time travel animation, then second stage, time travel animation. I get to the third stage, and kang has the little 3 persistent charge above his icon. Within 3 seconds of being in that stage, I die. So, I figure it's a great run and I'll go back into the fight with Ultron and do the last 2 stages. And what happens? He's back at Stage 1 with 100% health. In addition to the black screen bug (which already has happened to me 5 times), this is another major bug that makes this fight almost impossible to complete without any obstacles. Here's the video with everything timestamped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-Xf8HxeyM

Screen recording saved to my phone at 5:09 PM. I go into photos and you can clearly see that I get to the third stage of kang, then die. Then, I go back into the MCOC app, and you see that kang is at 100% health and at stage 1. Then, I swipe up for you to see the time at 5:10 PM

Please do not delete this thread. This is not just "yet another bug." This is a bug that I'm sure I'm not the first one to experience it. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Confused about why a 5* forum member didn't put this in the "Bugs and Known Issues" section of the forums.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022

Confused about why a 5* forum member didn't put this in the "Bugs and Known Issues" section of the forums.

my bad, i missed that. writing fast in a fit of rage made me forget to switch it. i'll go ahead and do that now, thanks

edit: well apparently you can't switch a post to a different category after it's been posted. my hope is that it'll get moved to bugs and known issues when a mod gets to look at it and ideally respond to the issue
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Can there just be an acknowledgment that this is a known bug and the team will investigate it? It has already cost me revives and I'm sure many others will experience this bug. I've contacted support and done all that I can, I'm just hoping this can be fixed
  • kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 520 ★★★
    I've got alliance mates who've experienced that too lol
  • Kailash121Kailash121 Member Posts: 5

Same happening to me from yesterday. when he got into 3rd phase i get black screen and the fight ends and again kang is full health and also starts at phase 1
  • Mr_Stark973Mr_Stark973 Member Posts: 3
    This same issue has happened to me 6 times