Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

5* Ultron

Is the Age of Ultron, Ultron in the basic 5* crystal? To my knowledge the only 5* Ultron is Original Ultron for completing ROL. I ask because my son pointed out to me today that Ultron shows up as one of the possible rewards from the basic 5* crystal in the images that scroll threw showing top prizes. If he is in there, then I have been misinformed and apologize; but if he isn't you need to fix that because people will think they can get him.

Comments

• LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    The age of ultron one is in the basic 5* i have him @ r4/55
  • madmaxmadmax Posts: 59
    your son is right
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Thanks, I was misinformed then.
  • 5-star Ultron is in the 5-star crystal.
    5-star Classic Ultron is a reward for 100% LoL.

Whats the issue here?
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    5-star Ultron is in the 5-star crystal.

Whats the issue here?

No problem. I was just wrong.
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »
    5-star Ultron is in the 5-star crystal.

Whats the issue here?

What he said (also why was this flagged)