**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Curious if this is happening to anyone else...

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the new update, randomly the game will freeze for 1-2 seconds in the middle of a fight.

Not a network error but in the middle of a fight both champs just freeze. Could be in a dashback could be in a combo or even a special, completely random.

I'm on an s22 ultra
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    This happens to me so much I’m gonna start sending my fights to kabam. I’m sitting out this aw season because this reason.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    switched from iphone to android maybe 3 months ago and thats been an issue since, the updates did not help. loads of studders and just complete freezes, timers freeze as well but when it game comes back to normal the time passes as if it never froze... so losing time for not reason
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    My experience nine times out of ten it’s 0.5-1.0 seconds after a special launch. It’s pauses and my only option is to block. This is on an iPhone 7+
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 931 ★★★★
    This happens to me quite frequently. Yesterday while doing the sq, my game froze for a second while I was in the middle of a combo. I was spamming lights so I could resume my combo afterwards. That usually worked, but this time I got comboed right after the game resumed. This issue could potentially cost revives and health pots so I hope Kabam address it and release a fix soon.
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    edited April 2022
    After parry as I try to attack my champion dashes back. Anything is possible. I won't be surprised if someone said there champion doesn't want to fight at all 😂
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Weird thing I’ve seen is you freeze in place when opponent starts their heavy.

It’s new to me but I’m not really a hardcore player any more so don’t care too much.
  • All the time. At least 10% of fights. I have to sit there with my thumb in block position because I know I won’t have time to react whenever the game decides to resume. It causes lots of disruption. Damage often. Deaths occasionally.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    I thought it was my phone lol.
    But it's just kabam 😅
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 89
    My game freezes even as am selecting champs in arena and it's getting worse by the day...each fight is like a gamble