**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

In light of potion changes, glory store needs update

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I always have materials enough for r4 5* rankups in my overflow, ranking up 5* is virtually pointless these days so that only leaves the t5c and sometimes an imbalance of t5b to my t2a stash that I spend glory on. I don’t really use many aq potions, I can’t actually spend my glory anymore. I used to spend it on potions for war. I thinks it’s short sighted design, why would we push for harder aq maps if it’s just to get more glory to buy potions for aq? May as well go back to map 5 because that gives me all the useable glory I would need for the two t5c shards and a few t5b shards. I think you need to add a bit more options to the glory store for mid to high range players. Boosts maybe? More t4c fragments available for the odd time you do a big rankup and drain one class and don’t want to have to pop 40 t4c crystals to get enough for the next rankup of one class? Can’t say im a fan of any of these potion changes, the system had a nice balance, you used to push in aq so you could get potions for war, that was a natural progression in my eyes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    100000% agree. I litteraly don't know what to do with my glory now. Im buying t4cc even though i have 150+ of them. I have t5b and t2a expiring. What's the point
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Maybe they should let us buy shards with glory. Im down for boosts too
  • Options
    Yeah I realise it’s partially because I don’t do pointless rankups, but when you have A bunch of r3 6*s and 5*s are handicapped for act 7 anyway, then what’s the point in competing for a bunch of 4 and 5* rankup materials, and yeah shards, cav or 6* would be viable as well, that’s me as well 130 t4c crystals and 6500 fragment crystals, I’d even appreciate to be able to buy some t3bs cos I do still do 3 and 4* rankups every rankup event for the units and potion. At the end of the day the glory store for someone at a mid level like me, we only run 66655 and tbh I don’t need potions because I use my 5* Corvus on 1% to clear a lot of the map If I get ko
  • Options
    Have 2k of glory I’m about to dump to claim this weeks aq rewards, great design guys