Battle Grounds score didn't reset

ChristoChristo Member Posts: 20
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
It was clearly said that everyone will be reset to 1500 to make it fair for everyone with all the issues in the first beta but mine didn't. Is there something I missed? Or is it a bug?

Comments

• ChristoChristo Member Posts: 20
    I found this in your beta announcement.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 897 ★★★★
    It's a visual bug. When I entered the match my rating reset to 1500
  • CatoFongCatoFong Member Posts: 25
    It is NOT a visual bug, it's a design flaw. Proves that their patch has a one time trigger to reset it at a wrong time. So, instead of doing it on the database side with one code, they opted the hard way and put code in the game and ensure they do extra queries for every single person that enters it the first time.

They may have had their reasons and weren't able to reset everyone globally. Sure, it will work this one time and reset it, and people may forget. But, they may need to reset it again before going "live" and I can almost see another thread starting when that happens for the same thing. Since they only need to fix it once... many times over.
  • ChristoChristo Member Posts: 20

It's a visual bug. When I entered the match my rating reset to 1500

Thanks for the insight!
  • CatalinVictorCatalinVictor Member Posts: 8

Wich suppose to win ??? 6 star human torch lr 5 star guman torch ?this was wrong...
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★

Wich suppose to win ??? 6 star human torch lr 5 star guman torch ?this was wrong...

Well luck
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    CatoFong said:

It is NOT a visual bug, it's a design flaw. Proves that their patch has a one time trigger to reset it at a wrong time. So, instead of doing it on the database side with one code, they opted the hard way and put code in the game and ensure they do extra queries for every single person that enters it the first time.

It's hard to believe that points reset done at code level instead of DB since we are talking about a huge game and experienced team of developers.

If this is the case then i don't want to even question about another issues regarding glitches and bugs, Kabam needs some serious replacements in developer teams. :lol:
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
    edited April 2022

Result is correct, You lost by 6 seconds. 6* or 5* maximum points earned is 30,000. You clearly got more points for Attackers HP but lost because your defender was 5* and took less time to kill compare to 6* defender.

I have already started a discussion about scoring system where time factor reconsidered and how it affect the results.