**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is parry too off??

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
I have been trying to do Carina challengers challenge from Carina Volume 2 (will be able to get Paragon title with remaining 4 challanges) ...and my god like for 8-10 times i have died only because parry did not get registered...!!! Am i the only one who is facing the issue ?? Anyone else

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Please care to share a video when you say such things coz nowadays many people are using bugs as a legitimate excuse to cover their mistakes.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Noobda said:

Please care to share a video when you say such things coz nowadays many people are using bugs as a legitimate excuse to cover their mistakes.

Well considering people may not be able to adjusted to the new. Parry timing. Since ever new update for me it gets better sometime bad but overall I’m is fine with parry
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I had a fight yesterday when something similar happened, which was a one off, and wasn’t particularly challenging content so I wasn’t bothered. What you described happened EVERY TIME during the fight! Parry failed to register completely every single time. Won the fight, went on to the next fight and everything was fine again.

It was not node related. It wasn’t champs ability related. It wasn’t because my screen needing cleaning. It wasn’t a dream etc etc. Just trying to dismiss the usual come backs by those in denial and think that technology and this game are flawless. Some will say it didn’t happen because I don’t have video evidence, but it did LOL
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

I had a fight yesterday when something similar happened, which was a one off, and wasn’t particularly challenging content so I wasn’t bothered. What you described happened EVERY TIME during the fight! Parry failed to register completely every single time. Won the fight, went on to the next fight and everything was fine again.

It was not node related. It wasn’t champs ability related. It wasn’t because my screen needing cleaning. It wasn’t a dream etc etc. Just trying to dismiss the usual come backs by those in denial and think that technology and this game are flawless. Some will say it didn’t happen because I don’t have video evidence, but it did LOL

I’m at some point had a fight with dexterity couldn’t. Evade joy fix sp2 and only after realize I’m had taken of dexterity pre one a doom fight in abyss.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I was facing void boss in 7.2 and dude like 6 times it said Parry and it didn't get parried ...i lost 160 units reviving 4 times since i am out of revives ... frustrating af.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra after thjs small mini update , parry is even more worse now . What is happening ? When are we expecting a permanent fix team ?
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Noobda said:

Well considering people may not be able to adjusted to the new. Parry timing. Since ever new update for me it gets better sometime bad but overall I’m is fine with parry

I am also most of the time fine with parry. Playing on Android device nowadays.
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Something is off for sure. I've had quite a few parrys fail. Full disclosure, I'm in the middle of clearing a lot of act 7,I just did initial clears off 7.1 to 7.4 so...needless to say I have a lot to do lol.

Anywho, there I am doing a massive amount of fights with several parry fails, so I fully concede some of those are due to my screen and sweaty hands. But then something very strange happened. I knock my opponent down and of course they are standing up super fast and screaming across the screen in the blink of an eye so I says to myself...self just hold block instead of trying to parry. So I do. And do you know what happened?

You guessed it, my opponent smacked me right in the face despite holding block down and my willingness to take the hits on the block. That one was totally not on me and showed categorically to me that this game is having some input issues on androids side.

I want to be clear it ain't anywhere near as bad as it was but for people saying there are none, I can't get behind that. They're there just not ever present. Still annoying but I'll make do.

And I don't need compensation, I just want the team aware.