**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

AQ Full Health on Timeout?!?

MachoNachoMachoNacho Posts: 371 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
This can't be real or working as intended.

I just tried fighting Mister Fantastic in AQ Map 6 section 2. Took him to about 60% health. Timed out and he's back at full health. Seriously???? Please tell me this is a bug.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    GotchaRexiGotchaRexi Posts: 19
    Yep it has been randomly happening to me for several weeks...
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    Happened to me against a war boss too. Very frustrating
  • Options
    Spidey0486Spidey0486 Posts: 81
    Our Ally has had it happen in both AQ and War. I timed out twice in first section of AQ Map 6 with a R3 Corvus….and before you say it….I was on a Cosmic path! Which also begs the question what was Kabam thinking with the AQ redesign? So far nothing but complaints from our Ally
  • Options
    Ryguy5o5Ryguy5o5 Posts: 5
    This happened to one of my BGs in war. Took doom down to half health and he got full health back and we lost attack bonus on it as well. This is silly they are using items cause the game continues to work properly
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    The team is aware of this issue and is investigating options for a fix. As soon as we have new info to share, we'll update the known issues thread at the top of this section.
This discussion has been closed.