**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why are they making maps so much harder?

JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
Seems like a method for “pay to win” once the compensation stops happening.

They removed , 1% regen from map 5, so on Torch fights you can no longer utilize void for a quick kill.

On map 6 reduced lanes so it’s easier, but then decided to create crazy node combinations with reduced damage classes? What is Kabam thinking?

Then there is the damage levels… Day 1-5 has fights with 8-9K+ damage vs your 3k fighters. On Map 5 alone

Oh that’s right, let’s push F2P players out… nobody is going to pay for potions to play this ****, especially map 6 or higher.

Increase the rewards if you plan to force this down your player base, when nobody even asked for it! 😡

Players are not going to stick around for this, it’s almost as if you plan to milk players, until the game ends, instead of making it an enjoyable experience… which is what players had asked for from AQ.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    That 1% regen was the most annoying node in all of Map 5, as far as I was concerned. You had to bring in very specific counters if you didn't manage to get it down, or you were screwed. Against Torch, those counters became even more specific. As in, more or less just Void.

So I'm really happy that it's gone. It frees up the whole quest to a whole range of other champions, in my opinion. I find Map 5 a lot more enjoyable now than before the changes. Can't speak for Map 6, though.
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    Bruh why u guys never happy with smth? Dude u r map 5 which simply means u guys ain’t a high tier alliance or dont have the players. Smh
  • Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140
    Mattyy said:

Lmao learn to adapt to whatever changes and carry on, that **** is far from difficult and if it is for you then your skill level isn't where you think it is 😂

Its all bout skill mate in the end. These guys should see map 8 i always take the double buffed up path which is pretty tough
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    As long as everyone plays by the same rules, then it should work out.