**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Daily Crystals

What are the chances of pulling a 4* from these crystals? I’ve been “Uncollected” for over two months now, and have yet to pull a single 4* champion from these, but I see people in my alliance pull them all the time.

I figured maybe if I open more at a time it will increase my chances, so after saving 25 and opening them all at once, I got nothing but t4b and t4c shards like I always get. I’ve never even received units or alpha catalyst shards that are mentioned on the crystal description. Anyone else having similar results every single time they open one of these crystals?

I feel that I could pull a 4* even if I opened 25 PHCs at a time. Are the odds really that low?

Comments

• Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 463 ★★★
    I pulled a 4* Hulkbuster today. Yay.

Been Uncollected for about a month.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I've never pulled a 4* and I've been uncollected since the beginning. I have pulled t2a shards 4 times though...
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Been uncollected almost as soon as it came.

Got a 4* NC yday, first ever 4* in there.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I became uncollected as soon as it started and haven't pulled a 4* yet.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    There was a chart on reddit that compiled pulls from about 5k peeps or smthn like that.. it was 1% i think, i would have to check
  • Options
    Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    I pulled the famous ms. Khan about a week after getting the title
  • Options
    Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    been uncollected from day one and have not pulled a 4* but average 3,600 T2A shards a month. Rather have this than a 4* anyway.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Uncollected for 2.5 months....I have pulled two 4* champs
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    As soon as they announced the updated Uncollected rewards, I ran through 5.1 and 5.2 to get the title, and have been collecting my new daily crystals since.

I don't recall getting a single 4* from them.

I believe I've pulled a 4* out of my first GMC, but no 5*, and only 3* from them since.
  • Options
    KHAOSKHAOS Posts: 21
    Uncollected for over 2 months and only pulled one 4* during the first week (AV). Think of it like 3* drops in regular daily. Doesn’t drop very often at all. The T4 shards are like 1* drop rate.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've been uncollected since being uncollected was a thing.
    I saved the first 10 crystals and opened them all in one go.
    I got a 4* red Hulk, never had one since
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Been uncollected since the start and I've pulled 2 4*s, ironman and Magneto. I'd rather t2 alpha shards that I rarely get
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    Pulled a lot of t2A.
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    i've been playing the game heavilysince it came out (about 3 years ago?) and never pulled a 4* from an arena crystal or alliance crystal so after being uncollected for 2 months i have no expectation of pulling a 4* champ anytime soon