**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Path 9 bugged in war?

Today in war on path 9 I used falcon and had locked on active and bleed out while attacking. Someone else in my alliance used omega red he also bleed out, full bleed with no death spores. Can the team please look into this.

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,538 ★★★★★
    Increased ability accuracy? Increased bleed damage? Deep wounds? These are all important to determining what’s happening
  • Options
    Ryguy5o5Ryguy5o5 Posts: 5
    Mordo and bwdo were my two opponents in Tier 7 war. I’ve been using falcon all season this is the second war in a row I’ve had issues.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,538 ★★★★★
    So Mordo is immune to passive ability accuracy reduction, that’s why that’s failing I believe. Don’t have an explanation for bwdo unless the node gave her increased ability accuracy
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 539 ★★★★
    Ive been hearing people having issues with falcon recently. Mordo is immune to aar though so falcon wouldnt have worked on him anyway
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Falcon has issues now for a while. I assume there will be a moderator splicing words with cannot/will not if they ever bother to reply.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Videos pls, and deep wounds can affect omega keep in mind.