**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Should i just focus human torch?which way to get t4b ,fastest way?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,482 ★★★★★
    Human Torch, Nimrod, venom, white mags in that order. Fastest way is to grind arena when t4 pops up and glory store.
  • Options
    Wkabam414Wkabam414 Posts: 24

Human Torch, Nimrod, venom, white mags in that order. Fastest way is to grind arena when t4 pops up and glory store.

Ok bro
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I would personally focus on Venom first. Since he can do a lot of completion runs of variant content. Which will give you rank up materials you can use for your other champs and expand your roster very quickly.

But I agree with @willrun4adonut with the champs he mentioned. All solid options.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,482 ★★★★★

I would personally focus on Venom first. Since he can do a lot of completion runs of variant content. Which will give you rank up materials you can use for your other champs and expand your roster very quickly.

But I agree with @willrun4adonut with the champs he mentioned. All solid options.

I always forget about variants and what a monster Venom is. I change my order to put Venom first.
  • Options
    Wkabam414Wkabam414 Posts: 24

Which variant should i go first and easiest to fight?
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I'm not in a position to Check right now. Just scout around the forums. Venom is good for Villian, symbiote, XL, Cosmic. Do a completion run starting from the newest he can do to the Oldest.
    There is also a variant which uses 4-3-2-1 Stars. I think that is the best to Explorer First.
    After that. Use the Materials to rank up counters for a completion run of the others.
    After you Will Have a bunch more r4 5* Champs. And some New 5+6*s