**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Any plans to ever release Maestro, Collector or Grandmaster as playable characters (even in an extremely limited capacity)? I only ask because Kang and Thanos have been playable for a while now but they were not initially.

Maestro was confirmed since the release of chapter 4 of act 4 (don't know if the team changed their minds on this).
    Collector and grandmaster will probably never be playable
  • IM.STORM.DMN.DRAXX.CYCLO
  • Hi
  • Looks intriguing. About time rewards are more 5* oriented. Wait, did you see that? This wasn't a negative post. ;)
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Oh boy! This should be fun and interactive! And since this is usually a question, how many dorms, icemen, and magiks will there be?

3 Magiks Sig 50
    5 Dormammus, sig 5
    4 Icemen, sig 10

We lowered these signature abilities as much as possible to mitigate the damage applied through the Champion Boosts.

You sure bout that? Bc you clearly miscalculated the block damage in 5.3 and refuse to adjust instead you allowing it to remain!

Learn to intercept

Really can you somehow evade certain champs special without dying bc i am sure intercept wont help and i know how to

I dont think there's a special that's completely unavoidable
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Lagacy69 wrote: »
    t1 alpahs tho plz! for completing a level or 100%ing it throw in a t1 alpha

How about you play map 3 or use your glory to buy T1A or use you valor. STOP complaining. You got the best top champs in the game and you still find a reason to complain. Very disgraceful.

Implying you dont complain about everything. Glory isn't enough and if i do map 3 i lose out on t4b and glory.
  • What about tier 5 basics? Would that mean instant publiciation of them for r5ing a 5 star
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Do you plan to increase capacity on t2 Alphas? I’ve only done easy path in LOL but 100% everything in story mode. If I do 100% on this I’ll reah capacity but I have no r4 worthy 5*. Instead I do content with r5 4*. Just wondering because I do not want t2a to be expiring in my stash

We don't have any specific plans to increase Catalyst capacity at this time, but I'll make sure that the entire team hears this feedback.

How can you give all these rank-up resources except for t1a and not increase the inventory? With how long it takes to get t1a people are gonna have chapter 5 rewards expire. Not a great idea. With 6* champs coming the inventory limits have to be increased.
  • Crosswolf1Crosswolf1 Posts: 26
    So what about Tier 5 cats to max out our 5*s or is that never happening. Your gonna make us face badass 6* champs but not let us max out our 5*s that makes no sense at all. Really thinking about playing a different game.
  • Kabam DK wrote: »
    Resistor
    - When struck with an Energy or Physical Attack, activate a corresponding Resistance Buff increasing respective Resistance by 20%. When an Energy Resistance Buff is activated, remove a Physical Resistance Buff, and vice-versa.

- The more physical damage you do, the more Physical Resistance the Opponent Gains, and vice versa, so you’ll want to bring Champions who have a good mix of both types through Basic and Special Attacks.

WHY?????? WHY??????? Didn't you guys learned nothing when you implemented diminishing returns? What if you don't have a champion that deals physical and energy damage? With 5 stacks of any of this buffs, in this situation, would be impossible to deal any damage.

And yes, I know that all of the end game players have champions that deal energy and physical damage, but this is what later on leads to bugs and problems and complaints.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,895 ★★★★★
    Crosswolf1 wrote: »
    So what about Tier 5 cats to max out our 5*s or is that never happening. Your gonna make us face badass 6* champs but not let us max out our 5*s that makes no sense at all. Really thinking about playing a different game.
    You also didt read the reward. It fair we cant max Ore 5 Stars Berfor the ends.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    So....Ya'll got any of them Tier 1 Alpha's?

These rewards are amazing, don't get me wrong, but if you're gonna make 5*'s require PILES of T1 Alphas you need to chuck some into the rewards here and there. Or just get rid of them for ranks that take T2 Alphas since a higher tier resource should replace the lesser one as is the case with 4* heroes. Either or, take your pick.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Resistor
    - When struck with an Energy or Physical Attack, activate a corresponding Resistance Buff increasing respective Resistance by 20%. When an Energy Resistance Buff is activated, remove a Physical Resistance Buff, and vice-versa.

- The more physical damage you do, the more Physical Resistance the Opponent Gains, and vice versa, so you’ll want to bring Champions who have a good mix of both types through Basic and Special Attacks.

WHY?????? WHY??????? Didn't you guys learned nothing when you implemented diminishing returns? What if you don't have a champion that deals physical and energy damage? With 5 stacks of any of this buffs, in this situation, would be impossible to deal any damage.

And yes, I know that all of the end game players have champions that deal energy and physical damage, but this is what later on leads to bugs and problems and complaints.

maybe you can use a champ that has "regular" physical hits and special hits and do energy damage, for example Ronan or Magik.
    in addition, you can can use champs that their attack it getting higher for every buff the opponent has, like Ronan, magik's sp3, Mordo's sp2, voodoo sp1 etc..
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Resistor

Crits ignore most resists.

Also, my Ronan is heavy breathing after reading that node
  • Silly Question...
    The title of 'Elder's Bane', will it act like the uncollected title, or is it just a title (not to lower the prestige it would hold). I guess what I'm trying to ask is, does the title work like the uncollected, or not? Hope that makes sense.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I don't get why people are complaining about time attack legends run. No one's forcing you to do it on the first day, you can also wait for others to do it, so you can learn about the fights and nodes and stuff, and then go in fully prepared.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,719 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Is a normal title just like any other.
    It doesn't include anything similar to the grandmaster's favor
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    In regards to the title, are there any plans to add another method to gain an Epic title into the contest in the future? Currently, there are only 3 Epic titles, and only 1 person has obtained a single one of those. With the release of 5.4, and the rewards for 100% of chapter 5, the only title on display is “Elder’s Bane” which exists as only a rare title. I feel like the Epic titles are very lacking, and since they are nothing but a tiny visual change (I say as a player with a Legends badge), there should be more than just the 3 in game. I also greatly prefer the aesthetic of an Epic title. Any word on any future Epic titles?

~Clobberin’

I was actually heavily expecting the title obtaned for exploring Act 5, if any, was going to be a gold title, seeing how the only way to get any gold titles atm is by attaining number 1 in the 4* featured arena at least 10 times.

A bit sad it's just a rare blue title, but heck, I'd kill for those rewards! Completing my first LoL run will be easier than I thought.
  • DaviePDavieP Posts: 4
    How many paths will there be in each level? Or how much energy will it take to explore ???
  • شكرآ
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    All people do is complain. Today kabam deserves 0 complaints and props. We need to give credit when credit is due.

You need gold? Do arena
    You need T1A? Use your glory in the glory store.

Stop complaining? People want everything in abundace?? This hurts the game. It is understandable that people go thru a process before ranking champs.

• Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Have to say this again... These rewards are wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done, Kabam. Especially in rewards to the lackluster Cyber Monday offers. These rewards definitely make up for that, & live up to Act 5. Again, well done, Kabam!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    I agree. Kabam nailed it on this one. Really looking forward to 5.4.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Mephisto is boss somewhere. Sure.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Resistor node has answer: Debuffs damageing over time.
  • Прива
  • TheSOURA wrote: »
    Resistor node has answer: Debuffs damageing over time.

Exactly!! that's why they putted a immune champ like iceman there lol
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Now I'm waiting for someone to come and say they want rdts for rewards