**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Will Dr Strange once again regain his og place in the mystic class

Trev42Trev42 Posts: 3
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear Kabam, I have only one request that Dr Strange gets the buff he deserves he has become a forgotten champion in this game which is very unfortunate knowing he is the mystic god in marvel can u please just give it a little thought.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Would be nice, but I don't see it happening unfortunately because of Kabam buffed Doctor Strange it would cause 2 major events kabam doesn't want to deal with.

First it would cause them to in a way, admit that nerf to doctor strange in 12.0 was a mistake on their part which they denied as a mistake for years.

Second, the minute a doctor strange buff is announced it would immediately be followed with an outpour of request and demands for the other champs seriously nerfed in the infamous 12.0 update to be buffed as well.

Maybe I'm wrong, and hope I am as would love to see that buff, but Kabam is pretty predictable once you understand how they operate.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Actually I disagree back then strange was way out in front but the game has developed a lot over the years would strange from 4 years ago be as strong as Doom today and when u look at the mags buff i think kabam could reset strange back and hope they do so man no one uses strange which is the case I’m making here
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,433 ★★★★★
    Someday perhaps
  • Options

Damn sorry for your new six star

Hummm humour i have him as a six star even doubled but it’s a pitty I can’t use him in any content
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Trev42 said:

Actually I disagree back then strange was way out in front but the game has developed a lot over the years would strange from 4 years ago be as strong as Doom today and when u look at the mags buff i think kabam could reset strange back and hope they do so man no one uses strange which is the case I’m making here

I agree with you on that logic, but again, the biggest piece is kabam knows they will never hear the end of it (to include those who were mad at his nerf, those who are mad at other 12.0 nerfs and will freak out if others don't get fixed too, and just the over perception of kabam reverting back something they changed in one of, if not the, most controversial update kabam ever did).
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 562 ★★★
    I'm groot