**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* sig stones

How come kabam isn’t doing more deals either for cash or units for 6* sig stones.
That’s what a lot of players really need the most

Comments

• Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 370 ★★★
    You just answered your own question. They're in high demand, which means they'll be in very select deals.
  • Options
    ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    They do tend to have a Unit Store sale of 6* generic signature stones for the equivalent price of Star-Lord's Loot Bag every couple months and it has been a while since they ran it. They had a bundle in March that was more expensive, but both more random and included 5* sigs too, which makes me think it will be another month or two for the generic deal again.
  • Options
    Fauteau_1Fauteau_1 Posts: 27
    ZeiramMR said:

They do tend to have a Unit Store sale of 6* generic signature stones for the equivalent price of Star-Lord's Loot Bag every couple months and it has been a while since they ran it. They had a bundle in March that was more expensive, but both more random and included 5* sigs too, which makes me think it will be another month or two for the generic deal again.

Ya I remember the last time they ran that generic one was like September last year but nothing since