Is everyone getting level rewards?

MilliBotMilliBot Member Posts: 46

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    I’m curious about this offer. There is an existing version of this that was released a long time ago, and this appears to be an update to that. Is this meant to be a separate offer from the first one? As in, a new account could get both this and the original? Or is this meant to replace the old one?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,503 ★★★★★
    Can confirm. I bought this one as well as the previous.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    I haven't purchased that offer ever and i am already level 60 , if i buy it now , will i get all the rewards ?
  • SnakepSnakep Member Posts: 362 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I haven't purchased that offer ever and i am already level 60 , if i buy it now , will i get all the rewards ?

Yes. You will get all the rewards at once through in game mail
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,248 ★★★★★
    I got dupes in all the crystals bar the 6* and got Winter Soldier in that.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Awakened 5* Bishop and duped The Champion (sig40). So bad...
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    6* ghost for me. I approve of this offer.
  • Hawke2014Hawke2014 Member Posts: 3
    I purchased the offer and since I'm already at level 60, I was given all of the rewards through the game mail. However, the five and six star crystals do not show up under the Crystals tab after I claimed them from the mail message! The three and four star crystals do, but not the five and six.
  • Five0Five0 Member Posts: 1
    I made the purchase and received the in game email for each of the offers. I claimed them but I am not finding the crystals to open. I have also restarted the game just to make sure.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 365 ★★★
    Duped my MODOK 5 star and got The Overseer as a 6 star. No brainer when a 6 star crystal is that cheap to nab one.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,248 ★★★★★
    Hawke2014 said:

I purchased the offer and since I'm already at level 60, I was given all of the rewards through the game mail. However, the five and six star crystals do not show up under the Crystals tab after I claimed them from the mail message! The three and four star crystals do, but not the five and six.

Five0 said:

I made the purchase and received the in game email for each of the offers. I claimed them but I am not finding the crystals to open. I have also restarted the game just to make sure.

5* and 6* crystals are under the shards tab in the crystal vault, not the crystals tab. They always appear that way.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I got a 6* iBom. Sweet!
  • Hawke2014Hawke2014 Member Posts: 3

Hawke2014 said:

Five0 said:

5* and 6* crystals are under the shards tab in the crystal vault, not the crystals tab. They always appear that way.

There they are! Thanks, Sundance_2099!
  • Sammy0421HSammy0421H Member Posts: 92
    Zan0 said:

Got kitty from the 6 star so guess it was okay

Man, what a shame 😂