**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 players LF Map 5 and gold wars

We are 3 players each with 11k PI. we just want to relax in AQ with an ally that is doing map 5 as we are coming down from map 7 and 8 ally and want to spend some months hoarding on tickets and items. For war we would take any gold ranked ally that is stress free.
-US Timezone (all 3 in EST)
-We have Line
-Preferred map 5 with gold 2 rewards

My Line: nelnav233

Comments

• Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    Hit me up in game @ buck9studio. We have spots opening. No line comm just do your part. Gold 2 all map5
  • UltraLegoUltraLego Posts: 31
    I think we have exactly what you're looking for. Contact me at UltraLego on Line or in game if interested.
  • WMZWMZ Posts: 17
    Hit me up on Line wmz11 if you’re still looking
    We’re G2 map5 mainly eu and us most are vets
    Alliance tag is WAXON
  • RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 196
    You can still join us allaince tag X208
  • Dark_Claw_Pr1meDark_Claw_Pr1me Posts: 193
    We have room….

Do you play daily and have the talent to fight bosses?

Do you have a solid roster of champs and cavalier?

Do you want to feel like this is a fun game and not a job?

Join the Underground Warlords for a game/life balanced alliance.

We run Map 5 and get 250mm - 300mm rewards bucket

We run a rotational war season where 2 BGs war and rotate each war so everyone will war 2 wars a week instead of 3 and 8 wars a season instead of 12. This keeps us fresh and are able to manage our items better while earning Gold 2 rewards each season.

We want experienced players that don’t need to be chased or babysat and can fight. People who think before they move, scout before choosing champs and communicate when stuff happens.

If you’ve outgrown your current alliance and looking for an upgrade or if you want a more balanced game/life experience than connect with me in Line App.

I’m an active leader that does a lot of the work so everyone else can just fight. We have great members that will help with end game content advise and we like to share and congratulate members successes.

darkclawprime - Line ID
    Underground Warlords - UGWLs