Options

What do you regret spending units/money etc on

wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★
What thing, could be crystal champion anything in the game you spent resources on do you regret now?

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Spending mad units for a 4* thor classic when I first downloaded the game. I was so psyched then, but now I just giggle
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 ★★★★★
    To clear content that frustrated me
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i bought like 15 grandmaster crystals with units 2 weeks before i got cav
  • Options
    redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 164
    I regret spending on many things in game. Especially featured cavs. But i still never learn and usually do it again anyways because i know, for sure, my next one is going to be a 6*....i know it....i feel like it really will this time....(pulls another 3*) 🤦
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    edited May 2022
    Mojo 100%. I took him to 5* rank 5 and took him to like sig 80. He is just useless honestly. His buff control just doesn't apply to a huge portion of buffs, since it needs a duration to do anything. And his period where he can do this only lasts 6 seconds, so if the buff starts just before his buff control mechanic does, you literally can't anything. He needs to be awakened to do any damage at all, and even then he requires ramp up both in fight and across multiple fights, so he can get a sub par fury buff. Not exactly a top tier champ anyways but anyone lacking buff control should try and find someone else. Even venompool would probably be better.
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    I paid $2 to remove ads for a game that I was always in the top leaderboards. Turns out, all my opponents were bots and I was not unusually good at this game.

As for MCOC, I’ve spent less than $100 total on those really rare deals that everyone agrees is a good value. Don’t regret any of them. Got my 6-star Herc and an AG from those purchases.
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 109 ★★
    Pre nerf Champion in 6.2.6.
    I didn’t have Beardo, Thing, Doom or anybody with good block proficiency. Tried it twice to the tune of a couple thousand units.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    10,000 on knull cavs right before christmas event

got really hyped. Now i use him as a defender cause i got 6* herc...
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

10,000 on knull cavs right before christmas event

got really hyped. Now i use him as a defender cause i got 6* herc...

10,000 UNITs, not dollars lol
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Recoil tree. Spend tons of core fully opening recoil double edge and liquid courage. Hate those masteries.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    Act 6.

JK. Or am i?
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 596 ★★★
    Everything
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Spending 5000 units on crystals for Herc. Biggest mistake. Ended up getting herc through the basic arena where I spent 1000 units on boost. learned my lesson never spend units on Crystals. Spending units on pushing through the permanent content instead. Seeing these pop-up offers are a plain joke and insult to some players.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,779 ★★★★
    Preview bundles. Not doing that again.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,258 ★★★★
    Refreshing my battleground champ with 45 units displayed as 1 gold
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Cav crystals just to get a 3* 🙂
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 139
    Buttehrs said:

Act 6.

JK. Or am i?

Came here to say Act 6. I agree with you, joking or not.
  • Options
    Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    Did an abyss path and quit out halfway through because I lost horseman so a lot of regret there