**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Prof x problem with the EOP

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
I used prof x against ikaris.
I activated a mutant power boost but after i did the sp3, i wasn t able to do another sp3. Why? The mutant power boost is broken? There is another reason?

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Molag said:

They only refill the power bar a percentage of the damage dealt and with such high health pools it’s unlikely it’s going to damage enough to refill the whole bar. Could be wrong but that would be my guess

Precisely. OP needs to build a few prowess beforehand, then it will be enough.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Molag said:

They only refill the power bar a percentage of the damage dealt and with such high health pools it’s unlikely it’s going to damage enough to refill the whole bar. Could be wrong but that would be my guess

Mabye use when the shells was active to
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Molag said:

This👆 I think you hit the sp3 when protection was on. Maybe that’s why you didn’t do enough damage for power boost to work.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Gamer said:

Molag said:

This👆 I think you hit the sp3 when protection was on. Maybe that’s why you didn’t do enough damage for power boost to work.
    That’s definitely could’ve be a thing to unless only had like 1 prowess that’s won’t be enough not enough information
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    You still won't be getting an sp3 refunded to you regardless of protection or not. His HP is too high for you to be able to get the special refunded. Even at 11-12 prowess the sp2 doesn't refund the same amount it costs