**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Breaker of Thrones should be a gold title

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
Act6 on June 8th is going to be massively nerfed, making it a whole different and significantly easier content than it used to be.
To be honest, that should have happened on the first nerf of the act, that it wasn’t brave enough.
At the first nerf, the game team correctly compensated those who had already explored 100% the act (I wasn’t personally one of them, at the time I had only completed the act and my exploration was around 60%, having only 6.1 100%)
Kabam hasn’t said a word about compensation for those who have explored it post first nerf, but prior to June 8th.
If the game team doesn’t intend to give compensation, at least change the title color of Breaker of Thrones to gold for those that have already achieved it.
That at least will leave something to us, that spent time, resources and specific champs rank ups to achieve the title.
After June 8th, this achievement will be much more easier and it should be distinct from those who did the hard edition.
Gold Breaker of Thrones title for pre June 8th exploration and blue for post June 8th exploration.
In my opinion, this is the least that needs to be done.

Comments

• Options
    Noobda said:

Your advice is great.

On a funny note , I advised changing post nerf act6 title from "Breaker of Thrones" to "Breaker of Chairs" just recently :smile:

A gold to blue color distinction is enough to separate the achievement 😉

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

Noobda said:

Your advice is great.

On a funny note , I advised changing post nerf act6 title from "Breaker of Thrones" to "Breaker of Chairs" just recently :smile:

A gold to blue color distinction is enough to separate the achievement 😉

Yes . I agree & its really a simple solution. Tag the respective mods
  • Options
    KravatanKravatan Posts: 4
    Completely agree. People who got the title before the nerf will have worked much harder than those when the nerf drops. Plus its good to separate and show distinction to the title to show who's been playing for longer, or who has aimed to achieve goals faster. Act 6 imo is an unnecessary nerf besides the energy change. So for those who have it much easier I reckon it would make sense to grant them the current title, but those who had it before keep the same title but with a different colour
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    The name of the title itself should just be changed. I vote tipper of thrones
  • Options

Some folks (won’t speak for everyone) won’t care if their title is whatever color you mentioned because if they cleared it long, long, looooong ago it means their account is so far progressed it doesn’t matter. I could careless if they gave me a title for clearing it pre nerf. I know i cleared it don’t need to prove to anyone else I did. And I’m not trying to be negative at all lol

These same folks, that cleared long, long, looooong ago they got a compensation for the first nerf.
    Just saying…
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,953 ★★★★★

People care about the color of their titles? Weird.

No.
  • Options

We need to drop this... Like right now.
    We had our fun with the jokes, but now, this just feels petty.

Like it or not, nothing's gonna change.
    You are hitting your head against the wall.

Act6 is not lucrative for new players.
    It'll be the last content they will come back to explore, these new players will have access to content like act7 and act8 with better rewards.

The old players who have abandoned act6 may explore it. Where's the problem in that.

Changes were needed at Act6, I’m not against them and it was a pro move by Kabam to do that.
    The problem is for the old players who have already explored it, because most of them, spent a ton of resources and a good part of their sanity on that.
    Having handed significantly easier the same rewards to upcoming explorers, is at least unfair, without compensating or distinct the two different achievements, especially in a competitive game.
    Compensation was given for the first small nerf, what’s the difference now that the nerf is huge?
    I can understand the high disagree ratio in my post, because most people haven’t explored Act6, and they can’t wait for the upcoming changes to do so.
    But, on the other side those who already explored deserve something more, because they did something more, in comparison to the future Act6 explorers.
    It’s that plain and simple.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Act6 on June 8th is going to be massively nerfed, making it a whole different and significantly easier content than it used to be.
    To be honest, that should have happened on the first nerf of the act, that it wasn’t brave enough.
    At the first nerf, the game team correctly compensated those who had already explored 100% the act (I wasn’t personally one of them, at the time I had only completed the act and my exploration was around 60%, having only 6.1 100%)
    Kabam hasn’t said a word about compensation for those who have explored it post first nerf, but prior to June 8th.
    If the game team doesn’t intend to give compensation, at least change the title color of Breaker of Thrones to gold for those that have already achieved it.
    That at least will leave something to us, that spent time, resources and specific champs rank ups to achieve the title.
    After June 8th, this achievement will be much more easier and it should be distinct from those who did the hard edition.
    Gold Breaker of Thrones title for pre June 8th exploration and blue for post June 8th exploration.

No we don’t need anything. Just be happy for newer players….or don’t be…and move on.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

I understand what you said but if somebody deserve a golden TB title are those who explores original act 6, I'm not agree with this new nerf to act because I considered this funny, actually 8 have explored 6.3 and 6.3 and this was enjoyable content.
    I'm never know how wehe pre nerf act 6.3 and 6.4 but this post nerf act 6 is the funniest content in the game.
    What players must understand is that not all content is for all players, act 6 was thinking for those with a great roster and even it was nerfed still challenging.
    I completed pre nerf act 6 while I have a pair of good champs, so after completion a don't play or tried explore act 6, then I grow up my roster, then act 7 began and was a rest of what act 6 was, I build a solid roster and began explore nerf act 6 and my team was not enough and a began to upgrade champs just for one specific path or 2 o 3 figths across one path.
    I really wish kabam don't nerf more the act 6, the processes of develop your roster is one the most exciting things inside the game and the player need to learn to appreciate this.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Make it a gold title if you want, I guess? My title still says “summoner”.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Some folks (won’t speak for everyone) won’t care if their title is whatever color you mentioned because if they cleared it long, long, looooong ago it means their account is so far progressed it doesn’t matter. I could careless if they gave me a title for clearing it pre nerf. I know i cleared it don’t need to prove to anyone else I did. And I’m not trying to be negative at all lol

These same folks, that cleared long, long, looooong ago they got a compensation for the first nerf.
    Just saying…
    Did we? It’s been so long I genuinely don’t remember. It was probably 2 revives and 2 potions. Most likely nothing to go crazy about so you didn’t miss much. If I don’t remember it, means it wasn’t memorable.