**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to use signature stones after exploring act 7?

Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just explored act 7 and have 2 mutant awakening gems (plus the generic). The problem is, I don't know how to spend all the signature stones in overflow.

My current options are:
-Awaken and sig one mutant (they are: Apoc, OML, Storm, Bishop, Emma, Rogue, Wags, ProfX and Jubilee).

-Sig my duped CMM r3 just to use my sigs.

-Can also awaken Aegon, but I'm not going to do abyss exploration (just one path, Mutant Domination).

Don't really have an objetive content-wise, just expand my roster and I don't really care about prestige.

So, going back to the title, how should I use my signature stones?

Comments

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    You shouldn't use your sigs or gem on anyone among them. Hold on it! You will get much better choices , Just wait :smile:
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Noobda said:

You shouldn't use your sigs or gem on anyone among them. Hold on it! You will get much better choices , Just wait :smile:

I could hold them for 10 days, then 170 signature stones gonna expire.

Apoc

I thought about him, profx and apoc are my first choices.
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    rough choice, maybe wait 9 days until you can open another 6*, hopefully it would get you someone worthy of awakening and sigging up, if not, I'd say go for CMM, she is not the best, but very far from being bad, use only the overflown sig stones
    +
    if you have awakened low lvl good champion, use it on him instead (generic sig stones)
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    DrDrill said:

rough choice, maybe wait 9 days until you can open another 6*, hopefully it would get you someone worthy of awakening and sigging up, if not, I'd say go for CMM, she is not the best, but very far from being bad, use only the overflown sig stones
    +
    if you have awakened low lvl good champion, use it on him instead (generic sig stones)

Yeah, I think I'm gonna wait a little.
    I don't have a lot of duped champs: CMM, Silver Surfer, Thing, Stealth Suit, Phoenix, Captain WWII and Ant-Man.
    Another thing that I thought was sig and rank up my think for war, but It seems kinda pointless, idk.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Apoc is worth it.
  • TheBlindSalmonTheBlindSalmon Posts: 73
    From the awakened ones you have, you could take that Thing up for war defence like you said or Surfer for prestige reasons if you plan to rank him up eventually.