**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Looking for Players - 36530 Not Out of The Woods

Looking for 3-4 members to join our alliance . Only requirement is to be active. Skill isn’t a problem as we like to build that up as a team. Looking for at least uncollected players preferably but will take anyone. We run maps 3/4/5 and 3 BG war. We get around 3,200-3,500 glory usually but it varies based on people’s situations within the ally. We normally place Gold 3 but due to some inactivity this season we will most likely place Silver 1. Looking for active people willing to cooperate. If interested add me on discord at jerry123459#5089 or add me on Line at Jerry123459

Comments

• jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    still looking for 1-2 after rewards come out
  • BatwynBatwyn Posts: 8
    Is line required?
    Batwyn said:

Is line required?

no but it is preferred to have discord at least
    Once again, looking for 3 people to join
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    It’s a great alliance. Happy to be apart of it
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87

• Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Need regular aq and aw with good rewards . I want to rank up champs .
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Feel free to send us a friend request in game or on discord if you have that. We’d love to have you
    Antony687 said:

Need regular aq and aw with good rewards . I want to rank up champs .