**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I grind and buy the Act 7 completion offer?

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
Basically title. Rather than exploring act 6, I decided to just do a completion run through Act 7 and since I only have 3 quests left, it's decision time. I only have 4 rank 3's so I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna skip the offer since I'm not really at the level to warrant that kind of investment. But before I skip it, I thought it would be best to get a second opinion. I'm only at 1,000 units so it would be a while before I could finish the completion run while I grind for units.

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Short answer, skip it. Get more r3s. Enjoy.
    R4s will come with time. Progress on your own speed.
  • Options
    NearJrNearJr Posts: 147 ★★
    You need to remember that all you're really buying with every offer is time. You're getting something ahead of time, you're saving X amount of time by getting those resources.

If you're in no hurry, don't buy it.

Also consider your progression. You mentioned you only have 4 Rank 3s.

Ask yourself:
    - Is this offer getting me closer to a Rank 4?
    - Is getting a Rank 4 something that will help me progress faster?
    - Is getting a Rank 4 something that will help my alliance prestige wise?

When you answer that, also ask yourself if the time spent grinding and saving units is better or worse than doing some other content.

These offers lose value as time goes on. A month ago, this was a "good" offer, a month from now, it will be less valuable. Come July 4th, it will be even less.

It all boils down to time.