**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

May Side Quest, What Am I Missing??

Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
I've been busy lately, so I haven't really been keeping up with content details...
That being said, what am I missing with this side quest? Did we just stop getting the entry things? I haven't gotten any for the last few days, and still have a bunch to go on the solo objectives.
I see they're for sale in the store, is that really the only way to finish the quests? I really hope not, cause that's pretty dirty.. Am I missing something here?

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you got 5 of each entry for the 6 daily quests. you'll get the last entry for the dormammu quest on tuesday, and when you complete it, that should make your 5th time you've defeated dormammu. do not buy the extra keys in the store, you don't need them
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Arena
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Arena

Context?
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

Arena

What about it?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,945 ★★★★★

I've been busy lately, so I haven't really been keeping up with content details...
    That being said, what am I missing with this side quest? Did we just stop getting the entry things? I haven't gotten any for the last few days, and still have a bunch to go on the solo objectives.
    I see they're for sale in the store, is that really the only way to finish the quests? I really hope not, cause that's pretty dirty.. Am I missing something here?

The entries ended a few days ago, the calendar is only shards now. One more Dorm quest to come through the mail.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Berlad8 said:

The entries ended a few days ago, the calendar is only shards now. One more Dorm quest to come through the mail.
    But even with the last Dorm quest we'll only reach 3200 Ancient Remnants,and if somone wants to get the limit of 3600 he needs to pay for it (150 units per entery lol).

This is probably the worst SQ ever.
    the rewards are really bad,and we cant even get all of them if we dont spend units.
    Yeah, that I really don’t get. Since the limit does not align with what’s available for free, I presume the purchase was always built in…
  • Options
    AnArChYAnArChY Posts: 31
    Berlad8 said:

But even with the last Dorm quest we'll only reach 3200 Ancient Remnants,and if somone wants to get the limit of 3600 he needs to pay for it (150 units per entery lol).

the rewards are really bad,and we cant even get all of them if we dont spend units.
    I haven't spent any units and I'm going to end with 6k shards after dorm so it all calculated perfectly for me. I do agree that the rewards are real bad tho but the difficulty and time investment wasn't bad so it was simply a "meh" month
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    AnArChY said:

Berlad8 said:

I haven't spent any units and I'm going to end with 6k shards after dorm so it all calculated perfectly for me. I do agree that the rewards are real bad tho but the difficulty and time investment wasn't bad so it was simply a "meh" month
    They're talking about the currency for the shop. It doesn't let you finish by buying a legendary item for 600 coins.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    AnArChY said:

Berlad8 said:

It doesn’t appear you can purchase the limit of any one legendary package without using units for additional run thrus.