Options

Please increase Rocket Raccoon armor, health and ramp up damage.

Rocket is small, agile, and quite resilliant. He should be hard to hit. That could be simulated by increased armor. More armor = less damage. Less Damage = harder to hit. Also health and/or armor should be increased. The character is designed to look like MCU Rocket and that Rocket is genetically and cybernetically enhanced.
I also would like to see his signature ability increase damage output much like Star-lord. Rocket is enhanced and as such fight tactics would be improved. Watch GOTG vol2. Watch the fight of Rocket vs Ravagers. He clearly out smarted them, out maneuvered them, and when faced with hand to hand (or is that hand to paw...) combat, clearly can dish out the damage as well as take it.

Also... Rocket is beloved by many and a key force of GOTG. Make him as durable as the other GOTG team and give RR fans a reason to play MCOC.

Comments

• Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    he's a glass cannon what can u expect
  • Options
    WuffieWuffie Posts: 11
    Currently. Yes. My suggestion is he shouldn't be a glass cannon.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    He's a tiny rodent. Do you really expect him to have higher health than a beast like Hulk?
  • Options
    WuffieWuffie Posts: 11
    He is not a rodent. Different branch of the evolutionary tree... Anyhow... If you reason that game logic, Hulk would be unbeatable by most. I'm just asking for a little more balance.
  • Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Wuffie wrote: »
    He is not a rodent. Different branch of the evolutionary tree... Anyhow... If you reason that game logic, Hulk would be unbeatable by most. I'm just asking for a little more balance.

He belongs in the movie Exploding Varmints and not in this game!

EDIT: Just kidding by the way. I completely understand, but his lack of health is made up for with his higher attack.
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    his sig ability does grant him physical resistance , you just have to dash back and block to initiate it, it helps a little ,not alot, but you can eat a few more hits then without it (unless fighting energy damage)
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    He gets armor as a 5*. But yeah being he’s my top champion I fully support making him op as all hell for purely selfish reasons.