**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crossbones or Gwenpool?

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
got Crossbones and Gwenpool 6* R2 and i need to put one of them to R3 so i dont lose a catalyst, not sure who tough, both are undupped

still gotta do all Act 7 and Abyss

done with act 6, variants and lol

Crossbones or Gwenpool? 47 votes

Crossbones
61%
World EaterFrankWhiteCassyAssumedName10or_StrongWine_LoverDenslo500MattstafariEtjamaWhoDaPooAMS94Saint_Mart74Thoye3Krishna24Charlie215400casual0Gr8TonyStarkScrubhanYodabolt21Riptide 29 votes
Gwenpool
38%
SceptilemaniacTotal_Domin01DogfoodLidShajamCap366Pikolukurogami24dangarang122VbnmeGreekhitEwell65SSS69MaratoxAva_x1Ace2319TenukeringDuffman98willrun4adonutSuelGames 18 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Gwenpool
    Crossbones can definitely do some hefty damage, but he generally needs synergies to do that, and also needs the ai to play ball. Gwenpool is significantly easier to use, not as much damage but still kind of fun to play. She also has that cool plot armor ability
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    CBones is the better champ if u like his playstyle (which I assume u do since u have him at R2)
    But if not a fan of managing such narrow windows then GPool should be the obvious choice
    She's much more fun IMO than Cbones
    None of those 2 are good defenders so there's that
    Also IMO Cbones is a better Battlegrounds champ than Gpool
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Gwenpool
    gwen is more fun imo
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Gwenpool
    They both have decent kits and are fun. But unawakened crossbones is missing purify. Although, if you play with sound on id go him over gp.