Options

EOP reward payout

I’m not sure if this has been announced or discussed before but will the EOP rewards be paid out on the day the event ends? Or will they be delayed a day or so?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,283 ★★★★★
    Probly a few huers after becasse there no rank involved but there’s maybe be a delay who knew
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,218 ★★★★★
    The day the event ends after the time runs out.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Probably a few hours after the event ends, sort of like AQ cycle, but this is just a guess
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 774 ★★★
    last time... Kabam wanted time to sort out the cheaters, and it still took a good 12+ hours before the rewards hit everyone.

I remember being one of the last in my alliance to get them, and it was really annoying seeing them / youtubers get them / me not having them yet.

I am expecting the same for this... which actually puts the timing right around July 1st, which is when the "July 4th / Canada day" deals roll out.
  • Options
    ChampZ2ChampZ2 Posts: 27
    Next day
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,218 ★★★★★

last time... Kabam wanted time to sort out the cheaters, and it still took a good 12+ hours before the rewards hit everyone.

I remember being one of the last in my alliance to get them, and it was really annoying seeing them / youtubers get them / me not having them yet.

I am expecting the same for this... which actually puts the timing right around July 1st, which is when the "July 4th / Canada day" deals roll out.

At most, if it's 12 hrs, its June 30th. A full day before July 4th deals.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,967 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

whenever it is. Wait to see july 4th (unit offers for me) before claiming them. As they are selectors you should be ready to chose correct class.

Yeah. I was worried about this for t5 and the nexus. My nexus is gonna be Superior Iron Man, Groot, and a special champ called “somehow also Groot”