Options

Side quest solo challenge rewards missing

I completed week 3 Epic difficulty with an all Skill team twice now and never got the 5 star awakening gem. I did it before completing the same task on the easier difficulties and once after.
Anyone else having the same problem?

Comments

• Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, are you able to share a screenshot of your solo objectives screen with that objective selected?
  • Options
    Sovi789Sovi789 Posts: 33

• Options
    I've had the same issue...
  • Options
    And it's not only week 3 , it's all of the rewards, week 1 and 2 also
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,373 ★★★★★
    YOu need to complete them in order. Week 1 with your tech team, then week 2 with your science team and finally week 3 with your skill team.

Your screenshots don't demonstrate a problem.
  • Options
    Buggah2Buggah2 Posts: 4

YOu need to complete them in order. Week 1 with your tech team, then week 2 with your science team and finally week 3 with your skill team.

I didn’t realize you have to do them in order. I didn’t see any mention of that. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    I did that also...did them in order, and still ...no rewards...
  • Options
    Buggah2 said:

I didn’t realize you have to do them in order. I didn’t see any mention of that. Thanks for the clarification.
    Please write here if doing them in order worked out for you
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 558 ★★★
    Sovi789 said:

Buggah2 said:

Please write here if doing them in order worked out for you
    Your picture shows you completing week 3 with skill champions. Did you complete week 2 with science champions?
  • Options
    All good now...restarted the game, all 3 weeks rewards showed up