**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

$100 is not worth as much as $100

Hi all!
I usually buy an odin during the Christmas and 4th of July offers.
last Christmas I did not buy anything, last July 4th not even. Because the offers were so different for thronebreakers and not.
I can understand and agree that unit bids are based on player progression
but why? Why are the odin offers different? 100 dollars of a thronebreakers worth less than 100 dollars of a paragon?

I wanna to hope that this 4th of July 100 dollars will be the same for everyone.
I can't spend $ 100 worth less.

Comments

• Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269

Because paragon is a higher and better tier than Thronebreaker, and therefore gets better rewards

100$ are 100$ no matter if cav or paragon
    1.000 Units is not 1.000 unit I can agree
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    You are buying the units, and the unit price is the same for everyone. However different tiers get different bonus items, these are extra bonuses that have been added for free to the normal unit purchase price.

You are being charged the exact same as everyone else for what the actual purchase item is, your just getting lesser value free bonus items based on lower tier.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Because if you make $100 worth the same to any player, you’re either gonna have a level 4 account spending $100 on class Nexus crystals, rank 4 materials and 6* awakening gems, or a paragon player spending $100 on 3* crystals, T3 basic and 3* sig stones

It’s bye bye economy or bye bye spenders. Which would you choose if you were a business?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Hi all!
    I usually buy an odin during the Christmas and 4th of July offers.
    last Christmas I did not buy anything, last July 4th not even. Because the offers were so different for thronebreakers and not.
    I can understand and agree that unit bids are based on player progression
    but why? Why are the odin offers different? 100 dollars of a thronebreakers worth less than 100 dollars of a paragon?

I wanna to hope that this 4th of July 100 dollars will be the same for everyone.
    I can't spend $ 100 worth less.

As mentioned above. For 100 bucks you get the 3100 units. That’s what the 100 bucks is for. Everything else you get is additional and “free” for lack of a better word. That same 100 bucks will ONLY get you 3100 units when it’s not July 4th or Cyber Weekend, regardless of what progression you are.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Ah yes let's give all the challenger and contender players 6* rank 3 to 4 rank up gems and 6* class nexus crystals, it's only fair to give those who just started to play the game endgame materials so they stay competetive. Can't wait to see a level 4 players with a 6* rank 4 hercules!
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Three words: Progression