**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Eternity of pain rewards

Is there any estimated period of time that we can expect to receive the rewards? Can someone remember what was it like with Summer of Pain?

Comments

  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,784 ★★★★★
    summer of pain took longer than what they said because they spent additional time weeding out cheaters
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I’d say within 24 hours of the expiry of the solo event
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

    What's better than waiting several weeks for no reason? Waiting for an unknown amount of time after event ends.

    Thanks alot Kabam

    Big man as I am, let me free you from such a burden and wait and get your rewards.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    After a very long wait, of course more waiting ? Wow what a mess
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,795 ★★★★★
    KyrieRed said:

    After a very long wait, of course more waiting ? Wow what a mess

    Not really wil problem com in 1 hues time
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,041 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

    I’d say within 24 hours of the expiry of the solo event

    Given there is nothing to count like rank rewards in arena or aw or aq, we should be getting it instantly. Like with new launched event similar to aq completion, or somehow within the old one.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,795 ★★★★★
    There just when out
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 272 ★★
    Gamer said:

    There just when out

    to who? I got 16 pts and don't have rewards yet
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,078 ★★★★★
    Yeah I don't have mine either, thought I was alone
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,795 ★★★★★
    Cyporg said:

    Gamer said:

    There just when out

    to who? I got 16 pts and don't have rewards yet
    Restart game I’m had the same as your
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 143
    Me too no awards but some ally mates take them
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 272 ★★
    I restarted many times, guess I'll just have to be patient :-/ I hate wait lol
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,048 ★★★★
    Went for tech for a Mysterio, Ghost awakening, Ultron awakening, Doctor Octopus, Vulture awakening, Guardian, Green Goblin.

    Got a Red Skull, Rocket awakening and a War Machine...
  • NaveedNaveed Posts: 4
    Same... I also don't get any reward....
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    Mysterio said:

    Went for tech for a Mysterio, Ghost awakening, Ultron awakening, Doctor Octopus, Vulture awakening, Guardian, Green Goblin.

    Got a Red Skull, Rocket awakening and a War Machine...

    war machine is decent, nice prefights ig. I bless you that you'll open a mysterio in your next cav
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Im not sure if were acknowledging the leaks, but knowing whats coming i picked Cosmic to try to dupe knull so i would be free to pick Shang Chi... got Herc (sig 75), Heimdall, Knull... not sure theres a better nexus than that!
  • Wait__WhatWait__What Posts: 7
    edited June 2022
    @Kabam Zibiit which is the proper deadline to claim these? I’ve screen shots saying essentially 48 hours and 1 week.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,048 ★★★★
    jbxotiic said:

    Mysterio said:

    Went for tech for a Mysterio, Ghost awakening, Ultron awakening, Doctor Octopus, Vulture awakening, Guardian, Green Goblin.

    Got a Red Skull, Rocket awakening and a War Machine...

    war machine is decent, nice prefights ig. I bless you that you'll open a mysterio in your next cav
    Thank you <3
Sign In or Register to comment.