**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam ruined my unit grinding plan

I was so close to getting 15k units, it was totally dependent on july 4 arena round. That one day of arena would have provided me 500-700 units easily. But kabam ruined my plan by changing the deal expiry date

Comments

• Options
    NullAndVoidNullAndVoid Posts: 4
    Act 7 100% done already.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Act 7 100% done already.

Classic variants? EQ?
  • Options
    NullAndVoidNullAndVoid Posts: 4
    TyEdge said:

Act 7 100% done already.

Classic variants? EQ?
    Everything 100% done. The only chance was the next arena round milestones.☹
  • Options
    Liton_27Liton_27 Posts: 17

I was so close to getting 15k units, it was totally dependent on july 4 arena round. That one day of arena would have provided me 500-700 units easily. But kabam ruined my plan by changing the deal expiry date

Exact same story here lol
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Liton_27 said:

Exact same story here lol
    Where have I heard that before? ;)

It does kind of blow that all the offers aren't all available for 4 days though :neutral:
  • Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    All levels of EQ are done? Just grind more arena right now and pop your BC?
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★

I don't know if it always works this way, or if you already bought the 4k offer...but several times in the past when I've waited to buy tiered deals, the timer restarts for the next bundle extending it past the expiration date
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    For y'all disagree-ers out there...I just bought the 1k deal, notice the timers...