**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

so I got a question.. need some expert opinions..

Which synergy is the best/easiest to use or most useful??

Apoc and cable

Tigra (or ghost) and kitty

Cmm and fury

Thoughts and why?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ChompsChomps Posts: 26
    Weird question, but I'll bite.
    I would say the CMM/Fury synergy benefits CMM tremendously. You can pretty much just stay in her binary form permanently, but CMM really isnt meta anymore and Apoc, kitty, ghost, and Tigra are all better champs imo.

Apoc/Cable synergy makes Apoc easier to use, as he's fully ramped up right away. It also makes Cable go from meme to god.

Kitty/tigra is amazing. Both are god champs. The unblockable from the synergy makes kitty so much easier to use and so much better. You can basically just yoyo back and forth, rush in w a 4 hit combo, back up and either intercept or phase and go unblockable.

You decide.
  • Options
    Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Posts: 197
    Chomps said:

Weird question, but I'll bite.
    I would say the CMM/Fury synergy benefits CMM tremendously. You can pretty much just stay in her binary form permanently, but CMM really isnt meta anymore and Apoc, kitty, ghost, and Tigra are all better champs imo.

Apoc/Cable synergy makes Apoc easier to use, as he's fully ramped up right away. It also makes Cable go from meme to god.

Kitty/tigra is amazing. Both are god champs. The unblockable from the synergy makes kitty so much easier to use and so much better. You can basically just yoyo back and forth, rush in w a 4 hit combo, back up and either intercept or phase and go unblockable.

You decide.

Let’s say you need one more champ for any of those synergies.. which one would you hold out for?
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 562 ★★★
    CMM / Fury used to be one of the best synergies in the game. It's still great, but not so much in the meta at this point.

Apoc / Cable is outstanding, and easy for any player to feel the benefits from.

Tigra / Kitty is probably the absolute best synergy in the game right now, but only if you're extremely skilled with both champs.