**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please fix item organization.

Was going to use some signature stones and realized my item stash is an absolute mess. Some stones are at the top, some are at the bottom. Everything is just randomly thrown around and it’s pretty terrible.

Comments

• Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    It's been that way for 7yrs.no solid organization. Pots are all over the place. And it's random. Some days they're here, some days they're there. It's a joke a 7yr old game has simple issues like this. Just as bad as repeating help request. Do arena. Hit help request for those Champs. Come back an hour later and you need to hit help request again on those same Champs. It really is a joke such simple things remain broken on a game so mature.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yes the sig stones are messed up in the past few days I think. Mine seem to be split between +1 stones in the middle and larger ones at the bottom, however for some reason 2 of the class based +1 stones are at the bottom with the larger ones while the other 4 classes are in the middle so it is completely illogical and inconsistent. They need to stop messing with the organization of the items and implement a sort function so we can get to what we want without scrolling through everything else. On a related note we desperately need a sort on crystals too given how they are haphazardly listed as well.
  • Options
    korniollikorniolli Posts: 2
    Good afternoon KABAM. I have a beginner account, now I'm going through "Karina's Tasks" World of Legends for 3* characters. I want to ask you to fix the character "Storm" and "Black Panther" which you have recently improved. I think this is unfair, compared to those who have completed this task before. When you upgraded Rhino and Juggernaut in this quest, you kept their old versions. Please do the same. Sincerely, thank you.