Summoner Resort - What is the intent behind this years changes?

ronmonronmon Member Posts: 11
I know part of the advertised reason for having three separate summer camp events is to help players more easily avoid missing out on milestone rewards. I dunno... I feel like that could have been achieved by keeping the same format and granting more grace days. I get the sense that the real reason, or at least the most influential reason, was to double the resort price from $15 to $30 without asking for the $30 upfront. Microtransactioning last years microtransaction if you will lol. I'll admit, my first thought when I saw the $10 offer was "Wow, I'm surprised to see this was discounted from last year"... until I realized it's actually double. What are your thoughts summoners; are the changes this year primarily a ploy to quietly raise prices? Or is it really for the benefit of the players, and my tin foil hat is just on too tight? :smile:

Comments

• iFilipowicziFilipowicz Member Posts: 41
    I'm not sure … do you really have to do the objectives daily or do they stack.
    For example don’t do the objective today but two tomorrow.
    Because there is no expiring date and below it says "next objective in" exactly like the normal daily objectives.