**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection problems ๐Ÿ™„

Was gonna do a time attack for legends title guess I wonโ€™t now ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Comments

• HMLewisHMLewis Posts: 46 โ˜…
    Big chunk of our ally is seeing that in every part of the game. Weak.
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115 โ˜…
    @Kabam Miike any word on this? Itโ€™s much much worse than before, but thereโ€™s been no communication on when it will be improved
  • ์—ฐ๊ฒฐ ๋ฌธ์ œ๊ฐ€ ์ž์ฃผ๋ฐœ์ƒ ์—ฌ๊ธฐ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ๋ณด์ƒ์ด ํ•„์š”ํ•จ
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    This issue of the loading spinner appearing for a while before the connection problem symbol joins it for more time before the game finally starts responding and continues with what you were trying to do has actually gotten worse with the new month's update version 36.0 0 and has somehow even gotten much worse than that with yesterday's performance hotfix patch version 36.0.1. Many others in my alliance report the same thing. I don't understand how this issue actually keeps getting worse. This can happen with literally any click in the game. Trying to move, open a new screen, start or end a fight, level up a champ, use an item, replenish an item/iso/catalyst in your inventory from your overflow stash, etc.

Moto G Power, Android 11, cell and WiFi, anywhere and doing anything in the game.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 2022
    This is so frustrating and annoying to be having to deal with thisโ€ฆ
    It shouldnโ€™t be happening with 5G or Wi-Fiโ€ฆ