**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need help with masteries

I am in 6.3 and in an alliance, wanting to start grinding Arena and becoming TB, heres the mastery setup I want to make, that I made in Auntm.ai

I use Guardian (sig 100), Red Guardian, Hype, Namor (sig 200), Nimrod, Spidey2099, BWCV, HT, Sym Supreme, Red Mags, Quake etc. You get the idea, Im open on constructive critisism

Comments

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    This is pretty nice actually. Except for the one point in energy resistance, pointless, (pun intended) and at your lvl progression you could use 3 points in parry.
  • Options
    SpoonySpoony Posts: 9
    I only used energy resistance for PI but honestly I'd rather invest it in SYG. As for parry, I am skeptical about that the reduction is good, yes but the reduction only kicks in when parrying, I wouldnt want to use 2 points for 10% dmg reduct only on parries. Rather on something like Deep Wounds
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Spoony said:

I only used energy resistance for PI but honestly I'd rather invest it in SYG. As for parry, I am skeptical about that the reduction is good, yes but the reduction only kicks in when parrying, I wouldnt want to use 2 points for 10% dmg reduct only on parries. Rather on something like Deep Wounds

Do you use bleed champs a lot? If so yes. But the reduction in parry is significant when you are against someone who does great damage. For GM you re gonna need it for example 3/3. You can also remove the 3rd point from coagulate, since in 2/3 you already have the 20% of double edge back imo.
    And I agree, STG is more beneficial.
  • Options
    MigAceMigAce Posts: 38
    I used basic suicide masteries all the way and removed them for GrandMaster.
  • Options
    SpoonySpoony Posts: 9
    edited July 2022
    Searmenis said:

Spoony said:

Do you use bleed champs a lot? If so yes. But the reduction in parry is significant when you are against someone who does great damage. For GM you re gonna need it for example 3/3. You can also remove the 3rd point from coagulate, since in 2/3 you already have the 20% of double edge back imo.
    And I agree, STG is more beneficial.
    I dont particularly use Bleed Champs, only ones are Sym Supreme, Namor, Domino and Moleman. I guess using 1/5 DW just for assassin is fine though. I use Guardian so much (+1k Block Prof synergy for all allies) that I'd assume a 10% difference in parries wont mean a lot.

At the end of the day, would this mastery setup look good?