alliance looking for new players to mcoc with small accounts to help build

jaymania82jaymania82 Member Posts: 77
looking to help new players that wants to grow there account before heading to bigger alliance. all i ask is join us in map 4 aq and silver 2 but pushing for silver1. If you need an alliance that is laid back and just doing simple aq maps and simple war to grow your account hit me up.
look me up in game jaymania82
My main goal is to help newer players out as best as i can since i already been almost near the top and now in a relaxed mode and want to help people move up in this game. if you have any question feel free to ask or message me in game.

Comments

• jaymania82jaymania82 Member Posts: 77
    correction, now looking for people who are able to clear map 4 or map 5 aq. Please look me up in game with the same name on here. I only ask that you MUST ALWAYS JOIN AQ AND MOVE. Also if there is an alliance that wants to merge with my alliance let me know. This alliance will not be trying to get to map 6 in aq its a relax a alliance. thanks
  • RaiderbobRaiderbob Member Posts: 169
    I’m interested in a merger

Hit me up on LINE if you’re still looking

ID is RaiderBob
  • ZovvoZovvo Member Posts: 29
    Hey Jay I might have a couple of guys interested in joining. Just sent you a friend request in game.
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Member Posts: 77
    @Raiderbob would you be interested in joining my alliance? also i will hit you up on line as well but half my crew does not want to use line.

@Zovvo have you hit me up in game?