**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Ended, Only 1 Question. When Are They Coming Back Again?!

TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
As the title says, can we please get some hints or timelines as to when next BG Beta is taking place or perhaps they are coming live permanently.

We all have our own personal favourite parts of the game, but for me Battlegrounds represent about 80% of my excitement and enjoyment of the game. Without them game feels somehow hollow. Fully understand that not everyone feels the same way, but nonetheless. Can we please get some updates about battlegrounds schedule?

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    With no content left to do,
    BG is my go to.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping for an official game mode ready for September. The #1 priority is fixing the thing where you can force close the app and restart your fight with no penalty. We all know some people have abused that. If you close your app, just like AW or AQ, both timed game modes like Bategrounds, you should receive a penalty for it.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Hopefully it’s the actual release and not a beta next. I just want friendly mode
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    And yeah, of-course i absolutely agree that there are issues that do need to be resolved , but at the same time lets not pretend that other game modes go offline for extended times when they need updates. I understand all this is in testing and things need to be tweaked , and not everything can be easily adjusted while mode is live. But i dont see why bgs go down for as much as they do. I mean i assume large portions of work on them can be done while the game mode is live. Like aw and aq updates.